She specializes in Impulse® Adjusting Instrument method and also utilizes drop table, flexion/distraction, manual adjusting techniques, fascial release techniques, cold laser therapy, RockTape, and exercise.
In certain cases, in order to provide the best possible treatment outcome (i.e. long-term recovery), Dr. Ough works in collaboration with exercise trainers and rehabilitation specialists to provide low-tech personal programs; referrals and recommendations to other specialties including acupuncture and massage therapy as needed.
- Continuing Education - ongoing
- 2013 - Fascial Movement Taping 1 & 2 Certification
- 1997 - Post-Graduate Chiropractic Rehabilitation Certification from Los Angeles College of Chiropractic.
- 1994 - Doctor of Chiropractic from Life Chiropractic College West as Summa Cum Laude and Salutatorian of her class.
- 1985 - BA in Biology with an emphasis in Pre-Medicine from California State University Northridge.
- Chiropractic Adjustments
- Impulse® Adjusting Instrument
- Manual Fascial Release Therapy
- Cold Laser Therapy
- RockTape Taping (Kinesiotaping)
- Exercise (pain relieving stretching/strengthening, basic core, and more if interested)
- Postural Correction
- Affordable Orthotic Recommendations
Click here to contact Dr. Ough or call 510/527-7443 to make an appointment.CONTACT US